1. The process of preparing the apartment for rent and finding suitable tenants:
– Receiving and checking the property of owner of the property / old renters.
– Reading of electric meters, gas and water.
– A photographic record of the condition of the apartment and its contents (if any) prior to rental.
– Preparing property for rent (washing, identifying and correcting defects, cleaning, painting, etc.).
– Market Research areas and providing a realistic estimate of rent to the desired height.
– Advertising and marketing properties for rent in appropriate media and finding suitable tenants.
– Presentation of the property to potential renters by skilled property managers.
– Finding suitable tenants after selection and testing and getting their final impression with the property owner.
– Obtaining the required collateral and guarantees with the tenants and their transfer to the property owner.
– The transfer of all property accounts in the name of the property tenants.
– Fill lease including all annexes required and explaining the terms of the lease to tenants.
– The collection of rents in advance and transferring it to the property owner.
– Collection of checks for paint, municipal taxes, electricity, water, gas, and housekeeping if there’s are tenant's obligations.
– At the end of the rental period verifying the tenants leaved the property with no debts.
– And returning to the starting point.
2. Current Service:
– Service available 6 days a week.
– Quick treatment of failures and all the property maintenance services by quality professionals.
– Treatment of any malfunction will start within 24 hours (the shortest time possible) from the report.
– Reporting to the property owner about the closure of the defect. All the property defects are registered in portfolios in the computer system.
– Conduct a complete management of the tenants.
– Dealing with the housing committee for regular updates.
– Delivery of periodic reports.
– Every six months there would be property photography, video, checking electrical systems, water, blinds, etc., and a current account checking (optional).
– Every six months we will be printing registry and verifying the registration status of rights at the Land Registry Office (option) to see who made all the property rights related activities without your knowledge.
We welcome your phone or email application and we’re happy to add as one of our satisfied customers.
Renthouse Property Management in Israel
Contact us: Yochai Rokach, Tel: +972-54-2268355 Mail: email@example.com